Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
accessary act passed action aforesaid amount appear apply authority award bank bill cause charged coin committed common convicted thereof correction costs counterfeit court crime death defendant delivered destroy directed discretion enacted England evidence execution extend fact false forged four gaol give guilty of felony Hale hard labour imprisonment indictment intent intituled issue judge judgment jury justice kill king King's knowing land larceny less liable lord maliciously manner matter ment mentioned misdemeanor murder oath offence officer otherwise parliament party payment peace penalty person plea possession prevent principal prisoner privately proceeding prosecution proved punishable receive reign relates respect seas sect sessions seven statute steal stolen suffer taken term not exceeding therein think fit tion transported treason trial tried unlawfully unless vide sup warrant witnesses writing
429. oldal - Felony, and, being convicted thereof, shall be liable, at the Discretion of the Court, to be transported beyond the Seas for Life, or for any Term not less than Seven Years, or to be imprisoned, with or without hard Labour, for any Term not exceeding Four Years...
392. oldal - Provided always, that if upon the Trial of any Person indicted for such Misdemeanor it shall be proved that he obtained the Property in question in any such Manner as to amount in Law to Larceny, he shall not by reason thereof be entitled to be acquitted of such Misdemeanor; and no such Indictment shall be removeable by Certiorari ; and no Person tried for such Misdemeanor shall be liable to be afterwards prosecuted for Larceny upon the same Facts.
99. oldal - England or elsewhere, every such offender, and every person counselling, aiding, or abetting such offender, shall be guilty of felony, and, being convicted thereof, shall be liable to be transported beyond the seas for the term of seven years, or to be imprisoned, with or without hard labour, in the common gaol, or house of correction, for any term not exceeding two years...
465. oldal - Officer, (for which certificate a fee of five shillings and no more, shall be demanded or taken,) shall upon proof of the identity of the person of the offender be sufficient evidence of the first conviction, without proof of the signature or official character of the person appearing to have signed the same...
412. oldal - ... conditioned personally to appear at the said sessions and to try such appeal, and to abide the judgment of the court thereupon, and to pay such costs as shall be by the court awarded...
312. oldal - ... behalf of the owner of the property, or his executor or administrator, and convicted thereof, in such case the property shall be restored to the owner, or his representative; and...
147. oldal - ... shall, by drawing a trigger, or in any other manner attempt to discharge any kind of loaded arms at any person...
403. oldal - ... shall be guilty of felony, and, being convicted thereof, shall be liable, at the discretion of the court, to be transported beyond the seas for the term of seven years, or to be imprisoned for any term not exceeding two years ; and, if a male, to be once, twice, or thrice publicly or privately whipped (if the court shall so think fit), in addition to such imprisonment...
317. oldal - with force and arms," or of the words "against the peace," nor for the insertion of the words " against the form of the statute...
433. oldal - Majesty ; or to any person marrying a second time, whose husband or wife shall have been continually absent from such person for the space of seven years then last past, and shall not have been known by such person to be living within that time ; or shall extend to any person, who, at the time of such second marriage, shall have been divorced from the bond of the first marriage ; or to any person, whose former marriage shall have been declared void by the sentence of any court of competent jurisdiction.