Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action answer appeared asked asserted Author beautiful become believe body brain called cause chapter character child comes communications complete correspondence Crown 8vo death described developement direction drawing earth earthly Edition effect elements enter evidence experience expression external eyes fact feeling felt figure give given hand heard hearing higher HISTORY idea Illustrations impression influence instance internal kind knowledge lady letter light living looked Lord manifestations material matter meaning medium mental mind nature never objects once opened passed perception perhaps person present produced question raps received rise Second seemed seen seer sense sometimes soul sounds speak spirit supposed symbolism things thought told translated true truth vision vols whole Woodcuts writing written young
362. oldal - And Moses turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tables of the testimony were in his hand: the tables were written on both their sides; on the one side and on the other were they written.
360. oldal - And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. ^And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
367. oldal - And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him : and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.
359. oldal - And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.
349. oldal - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
352. oldal - Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the Lord his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
16. oldal - A Treatise on the Steam Engine, in its various Applications to Mines, Mills, Steam Navigation, Railways, and Agriculture. By J. BOURNE, CE New Edition ; with Portrait, 37 Plates, and 546 Woodcuts. 4to. 42».
25. oldal - A DICTIONARY, Practical, Theoretical, and Historical, of Commerce and Commercial Navigation.
360. oldal - And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest : it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.