Próbáld meg ezt a keresést az összes kötetre kiterjesztve: man's
1 - 0 találat összesen 0 találatból.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affections angels appear attended beautiful become believe blessed body bring called cause character charity Christian church coming communication Conference correspondence death delight desire Divine doctrines doubt duty earth enter eternal evil existence expression fact faith Father feel friends give given hand happy heart heaven heavenly holy hope human important individual influence interesting Jerusalem kind knowledge labour lectures letter light living Lord Lord's man's means meeting mind minister nature never object origin peace persons possess present principles Providence reason received regard relation religion religious rendered represented respect result Scriptures sense society soul spiritual Swedenborg teaching things thought tion true truth understanding universal unto whole wisdom worship writings
481. oldal - And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven: But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness : there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
57. oldal - If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the LORD thy God shall choose; 9 And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and inquire; and they shall shew thee the sentence of judgment...
358. oldal - And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Having the glory of God : and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal...
346. oldal - And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.
4. oldal - Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: and if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
157. oldal - Lord: but this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel ; after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, " Know the Lord; "for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin...
487. oldal - Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people : for in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.
345. oldal - And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob My servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt, and they shall dwell therein, even they and their children and their children's children for ever, and My servant David shall be their prince for ever.
101. oldal - And He shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people : and they shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruninghooks : nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.