Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answered asked beautiful began believe better blessed bring brought called carried child Christ Christian Church close coming dark dear death distance door early eyes face faith father fear Fields friends give given God's hand happy head hear heard heart hope hour interest Jesus John keep kind leave light living London look Lord Luther matter means meeting mind month Moon morning mother nature never night once passed poor pray prayer preaching present rest Rises round seemed seen side soon soul speak spirit stand story strange sure tell thee things Thou thought told took true trust truth turned whole wonder young
24. oldal - Behold, God is my salvation ; I will trust, and not be afraid ; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song ; he also is become my salvation.
106. oldal - Mortify, therefore, your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry; for which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience; in the which ye also walked some time when ye lived in them.
514. oldal - If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: for thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the Lord shall reward thee.
67. oldal - The place was worthy of such a trial. It was the great hall of William Rufus, the hall which had resounded with acclamations at the inauguration of thirty kings, the hall which had witnessed the just sentence of Bacon and the just absolution of Somers, the hall where the eloquence of...
489. oldal - And though this world, with devils filled, Should threaten to undo us; We will not fear, for God hath willed His truth to triumph through us: The prince of darkness grim — We tremble not for him; His rage we can endure, For lo, his doom is sure, One little word shall fell him.
489. oldal - A MIGHTY fortress is our God, A bulwark never failing; Our helper He amid the flood Of mortal ills prevailing. For still our ancient foe Doth seek to work us woe; His craft and power are great, And, armed with cruel hate, On earth is not his equal.
199. oldal - The Lord our God be with us, as he was with our fathers: let him not leave us, nor forsake us : that he may incline our hearts unto him, to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and his statutes, and his judgments, which he commanded our fathers.
532. oldal - For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.
495. oldal - Come one, come all ! this rock shall fly From its firm base as soon as I.