Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Treatise on the Divine Nature: Exhibiting the Distinction of the Father ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according admitted Angel apostle appears applied attributed authority begotten believe body born called character Christians church communicated connexion consequence course created creation creature dead death derived distinction divine nature doctrine earth equal eternal evidence existence express faith Father flesh follow fulness gave give given glory ground hand hath heart heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honor human nature idea implies important inferred infinite Israel Jesus Christ Jews John knowledge language latter Lord manifested manner meaning mind Moses object offered operation original passage Paul perfect performed person plurality possesses present prophets prove race raised reason received redemption relationship represented respecting sacred scriptures salvation Savior says scriptures sense sent signifies sins Son of God soul speak suffered supposed thee things thou tion true truth union unto wisdom worship
304. oldal - And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire ; and it sat upon each of them, and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost ; and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
207. oldal - And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand : and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries ? " And he said, Nay ; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come.
260. oldal - God for us : nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others : (for then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world) but now once, in the end of the world, hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
261. oldal - God commendeth his love toward us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
92. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
72. oldal - And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again ; as it is also written in the second Psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
201. oldal - And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush : and he looked, and behold the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burned. And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses ! And he said here am I.
216. oldal - For if the word spoken by angels was steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward, how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation...
204. oldal - Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not ; for he will not pardon your transgressions : for my name is in him.