Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear Association attended Baptist baptized believe Bible blessed brethren brother brought called cause chapel character Christ Christian church connected continued dear death desire divine doctrine earth eternal expressed faith Father feel felt friends give given glorious glory God's gospel grace hand happy hear heard heart heaven Holy honour hope hymn interest Jesus John labours light living London look Lord Lord's matter means meeting mind minister month morning never opened passed pastor peace persons poor pray prayer preached present received respecting rest saints salvation saved Saviour Scriptures sermon sinners society soul speak Spirit suffering thee things thou thought tion took truth unto Wonderful writer
82. oldal - While life's dark maze I tread, And griefs around me spread, Be Thou my guide ; Bid darkness turn to day, Wipe sorrow's tears away, Nor let me ever stray From Thee aside.
6. oldal - But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in his presence.
43. oldal - I fear no foe, with Thee at hand to bless; Ills have no weight, and tears no bitterness : Where is death's sting? where, grave, thy victory? I triumph still, if Thou abide with me.
265. oldal - Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works : otherwise grace is no more grace.
27. oldal - And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth ; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth : 6 But when the sun was up, it was scorched ; and because it had no root, it withered away.
247. oldal - Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples : and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
37. oldal - Go and cry in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the Lord: I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown.
43. oldal - ABIDE with me ; fast falls the eventide ; The darkness deepens; Lord, with me abide ; When other helpers fail, and comforts flee, Help of the helpless, O abide with me.
123. oldal - ... when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power ; when He shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.