Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledgment administrators advance aforesaid agreed agreement apply appointed assigns assurance become beneficial owner bill buildings charge completion comprised consideration contained contract conveyance copyhold costs Court covenants creditors death debt deed described documents effect entered entitled equity execution executors exercise expense expressed fee simple FREEHOLDS further gage give given grant heirs held hereby hereby conveys hereditaments hereinafter hold INDENTURE intended interest land lease LEASEHOLDS lots manner ment mentioned mort mortgage mortgagor notice observed otherwise paid parcels Parties payment person possession premises presents principal production purchaser receipt receive Recite redemption REFERRED registered remains rent respect rule schedule Sect sell settled settlement society suprà surrender tenant term therein thereof tion transfer trustees unless unto vendor Vict WHEREAS WITNESS WITNESSETH
515. oldal - Any absolute assignment by writing under the hand of the assignor (not purporting to be by way of charge only) of any debt or other legal chose in action, of which express notice in writing shall have been given to the debtor, trustee, or other person from whom the assignor would have been entitled to receive or claim such debt or chose in action...
791. oldal - This section applies only if and as far as a contrary intention is not expressed in the instrument under which the interest of the infant arises, and shall have effect subject to the terms of that instrument and to the provisions therein contained (q).
784. oldal - The provisions of this section relative to a trustee who is dead include the case of a person nominated trustee in a will but dying before the testator, and those relative to a continuing trustee include a refusing or retiring trustee, if willing to act in the execution of the provisions of this section.
515. oldal - Provided always, that if the debtor, trustee, or other person liable in respect of such debt or chose in action shall have had notice that such assignment is disputed by the assignor or any one claiming under him, or of any other opposing or conflicting claims to such debt or chose in action, he shall be entitled, if he think fit...
813. oldal - Fourth (chapter seventy-four) "for the abolition of Fines and " .Recoveries, and for the substitution of more "simple modes of Assurance...
713. oldal - Every conveyance or transfer of property, or charge thereon made, every payment made, every obligation incurred, and every judicial proceeding taken or suffered by any person unable to pay his debts as they become due from his own money...
771. oldal - Where a mortgagor is entitled to redeem, he shall, by virtue of this Act, have power to require the mortgagee, instead of re-conveying, and on the terms on which he would be bound to re-convey, to assign the mortgage debt and convey the mortgaged property to any third person...
809. oldal - This Indenture made the day of , between AB of of the one part, and CD of of the other part, witnesseth that, in consideration of the sum.
784. oldal - It shall not be obligatory to appoint more than one new trustee where only one trustee was originally appointed, or to fill up the original number of trustees where more than two trustees were originally appointed; but, except where only one trustee was originally appointed, a trustee shall not be discharged under this Section from his trust unless there will be at least two trustees to perform the trust...