Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection amongst appeared attended believe blessed body brother brought called cause Christ church close comfort concern continued dear death deep desire divine duty engaged exercise faith Father favoured fear feel Friends give given glory gospel hand hath heart heavenly holy hope humble Jesus John keep labour land leave letter light living London look Lord Lord's meeting mercy mind minister month nature never night passed peace pleased poor praise present preserved pretty Quakers received regard religious remember respect rest SAMUEL FOTHERGILL season seek seemed sense soul speak spirit strength suffer tender testimony thee things thou thought tion took travelled true truth turned unto walk weak week wife wisdom worthy yearly
228. oldal - O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united! For in their anger they slew a man, and in their self-will they digged down a wall. Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce, and their wrath, for it was cruel. I will divide them in Jacob and scatter them in Israel.
357. oldal - God ; being justified freely by his grace, through the redemption that is in Jesus Christ : whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God ; to declare, I say, at this time, his righteousness : that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
412. oldal - Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel ; but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
343. oldal - But rise, and stand upon thy feet ; for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee, delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee...
361. oldal - Is it nothing to you, all ye that pass by? behold, and see if there be any sorrow like unto my sorrow, which is done unto me, wherewith the LORD hath afflicted me in the day of his fierce anger.
359. oldal - Ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for our sakes he became poor, that we through his poverty might be rich.
382. oldal - Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins? Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord.
374. oldal - Ah, Lord God' behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child." But the Lord said unto me, "Say not, I am a child : for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.