Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts angels apostle Art thou Behold believe blessed blood called cast Christ knocks Christians church comfort communion conscience consent convictions convinced death discouraged doctrine door dreadful duties earth effect eternal excellent eyes Father fear give glorious glory God's gospel grace gracious guilt hath hear heart to Christ heaven hell Holy hope Israel Jesus Christ John John 15 light live long-suffering Lord Jesus Luke lusts Mark 16 Matt men's mercy ministers nature ness never obedience open the heart open to Christ open your heart ordinances pardon peace pleasure poor prayer preached Psalm receive Christ religion repentance righteousness saints saith salvation Satan scripture shut sins speak Spirit stand sufferings sweet thee thine things thou art thou hast thy heart thy soul tion truth unbelief union unrighteousness unto voice of Christ word wrath wrath of God
149. oldal - And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
321. oldal - Now, when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled ; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.
139. oldal - For the Lord hath chosen Zion ; he hath desired it for his habitation. This is my rest for ever ; here will I dwell ; for I have desired it.
188. oldal - Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
278. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
133. oldal - O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
386. oldal - He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.
179. oldal - I am the LORD'S"; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.