Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action Adam Adam's admitted affirms answer Apostle argument baptism believe better blessed blood body born bread bring called cause choose Christ Christian church command concerning confess consent consequent consider danger death desire divine doctrine duty effect eternal evil express faith fall fathers fear flesh follow give given God's grace greater guilty hands hath heaven holy hope imputed infirmity instances justice leave less live Lord lust manner mean measures mind minister nature necessary never object observe original pardon pass passion Paul penitent perfect persons pleased present prevail priest promised proper punishment question reason receive regenerate remains repentance sacrament Scripture sense sentence signify sinners sins sorrow soul speak Spirit suffer sufficient suppose taken thing thou tion true truth understand unless whole words
199. oldal - For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
458. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread : and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat : this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
354. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead ; much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace which is by one man Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
195. oldal - Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin ? 10 Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD.
64. oldal - The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
457. oldal - And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat : this is my body. And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them : and they all drank of it. And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.
450. oldal - They said therefore unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life : he that cometh to me shall not hunger, and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
29. oldal - Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight; that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
245. oldal - Against thee only have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight : that thou mightest be justified in thy saying, and clear when thou art judged.