Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Anatolia ancient appearance Armenians arrival bank beautiful boat brought built called carried character Christian church close communication consisting Constantinople contains course covered cross Danube direction distance door dress English enter Europe exhibit exist fact feet five four German Greek ground half hands head hills horses hundred Hungarian Hungary interest island Italy Jews king known land language leaving length less means miles mountains natives nature nearly night object once opposite origin party passed Persian person Porte present principal probably quarantine reached received regarded remains rise river road rock Roman ruins Russian seen side soon stands steamer stone supplied thousand tion town traveller trees Turkey Turkish Turks twenty vessel village voyage Wallachia walls whole
448. oldal - Now in the place where he was crucified there was a garden ; and in the garden a new sepulchre, wherein was never man yet laid. There laid they Jesus therefore because of the Jews' preparation day ; for the sepulchre was nigh at hand.
77. oldal - Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
437. oldal - That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
497. oldal - And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Ben-oni : but his father called him Benjamin. And Rachel died, and was buried in the way to Ephrath, which is Beth-lehem.
269. oldal - Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap. Like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
122. oldal - Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
379. oldal - And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, and rose up and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.
48. oldal - O, Father of thy beloved and blessed Son Jesus Christ, through whom we have attained the knowledge of Thee ; O God of angels, principalities, and of all creation, and of all the just who live in Thy sight, I bless Thee that Thou hast counted me worthy of this day, and...
48. oldal - God of angels and principalities, and of all creation, and of all the just who live in thy sight, I bless thee, that thou hast counted me worthy of this day, and this hour, to receive my portion in the number of martyrs, in the cup of Christ, for the resurrection to eternal life both of soul and body, in the incorruption of the Holy Ghost...