Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according altar ancient anointed appears appointed arch archbishop arms attended authority barons Bath bearing bishops blessing called Canterbury carry ceremony champion chief church circle claim cloth coronation coronet Court covered crimson cross crown dignity dress duke earl Edward eight England English ermine faith feast four gentlemen give given gold granted Hall hand head held Henry herald holding holy honour horse inches Ireland James John justice king king's kingdom knights Lady laws lined London lord high majesty manor mantles marshal monarch oath passed pearls peers performed person placed points present prince procession queen received Regalia reign respective rich Richard robes royal says sceptre Scotland seat side silver sovereign steward stone subjects sword takes thee thou tion Tower unto usually velvet Westminster wine
3. oldal - When that the poor have cried, Caesar hath wept : Ambition should be made of sterner stuff: Yet Brutus says, he was ambitious; And Brutus is an honourable man. You all did see, that on the Lupercal, I thrice presented him a kingly crown, Which he did thrice refuse.
105. oldal - ... of the elements of bread and wine, into the body and blood of Christ, at, or after, the consecration thereof, by any person whatsoever ; and that the invocation, or adoration, of the Virgin Mary, or any other saint, and the sacrifice of the mass, as they are now used in the Church of Rome, are superstitious and idolatrous.
113. oldal - It is very meet, right, and our bounden duty, that we should at all times, and in all places, give thanks unto thee, O Lord, Holy Father, Almighty, Everlasting God.
105. oldal - Without any evasion, equivocation or mental reservation whatsoever and without any dispensation already granted me for this purpose by the Pope or any other authority or person whatsoever ; or without any hope of any such dispensation from any person or authority whatsoever; or without thinking that I am or...
11. oldal - And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.
2. oldal - And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti.
1. oldal - And Samuel said to all the people, See ye him whom the LORD hath chosen, that there is none like him among all the people? And all the people shouted, and said, God save the king.
105. oldal - And I do solemnly in the presence of God profess, testify and declare that I do make this declaration and every part thereof in the plain and ordinary sense of the words read unto me as they are commonly understood by...