Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
arms become beloved children better Bible blessed body brothers and sisters called cast cause chil child Christ Christian comforted companions conduct cross daily desire dren duty earth enemies enjoy enter eternal explain faithful Father fear feel follow forgiveness fruit give glory God's grace habits happen happy heart heaven heavenly holy hope humble hunger and thirst impure keep kind kingdom lamb land lead live look Lord means meek meet mercy mind mourn nature never obtain offended once parents peace peacemakers perhaps persecution persons pleasant pleasures poor in spirit pray prayer presence Price Price 6d pure ready rejoice religion remember righteousness sake Saviour selfishness shew sins sorrow soul strength strive sweet teach tell temper things thoughts trouble true turn unto walk wicked worldly young yourselves
39. oldal - There was a certain creditor which had two debtors : the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most ? Simon answered and said, I suppose that he to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.
80. oldal - And labours hard to store it well With the sweet food she makes. In works of labour or of skill I would be busy too: For Satan finds some mischief still For idle hands to do. In books, or work, or healthful play Let my first years be past, That I may give for every day Some good account at last.
65. oldal - For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.
39. oldal - Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head. Thou gavest me no kiss; but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet. My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment. Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth...
39. oldal - And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
69. oldal - We bless thee for our creation, preservation, and all the blessings of this life; but above all, for thine inestimable love in the redemption of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ; for the means of grace, and for the hope of glory.
11. oldal - AND seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
39. oldal - Seest thou this woman ? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet : but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head. " Thou gavest me no kiss : but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet. " My head with oil thou didst not anoint : but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment. " Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven j for she loved much : but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth...
111. oldal - THE wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; And the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice Even with joy and singing: The glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, The excellency of Carmel and Sharon, They shall see the glory of the Lord, And the excellency of our God.