Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according answer appears authority believe Bilney Bishop blessed blood body Bradford brought called Cambridge cast cause charge Christ Christian church comfort command confess conscience continued counties dear death deny Doctor doctrine doubt Edward examination faith Father favour fear follow friends give given glory God's God's word godly gospel grace Hadleigh hands hath hear heart holy honour Jesus John judge King labours learned letter living London look Lord martyr matter means mind never Norfolk Norwich opinions papists persecution person poor pray preached preachers present priest prison probably Queen's received Reformation religion saith Saviour Scriptures sent shew sins soul speak spirit subjects suffer Suffolk taken Taylor thank thee things thou tion true truly truth unto views wife write
47. oldal - Israel, Fear not : for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name ; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee ; . and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee : when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned ; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour : I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
293. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him shall the Son of Man be ashamed when he cometh in the glory of his Father, with the holy angels...
120. oldal - I thank thee; and from the tyranny of the bishop of Rome, and all his detestable errors, idolatries, and abominations, good Lord deliver us: and God be praised for good king Edward.
281. oldal - Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters ! They have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger; they are gone away backward.
140. oldal - And if he will not hear them, tell the Church. And if he will not hear the Church, let him be to thee as the heathen and publican.
168. oldal - Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: 5 To whom be glory for ever and ever.
173. oldal - For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive ; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
306. oldal - Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.