The Conveyancing Acts, 1881, 1882 (44 & 45 Vic., Cap. 41, and 45 & 46 Vic., Cap. 39) and the Solicitors' Remuneration Act, 1881 (44 & 45 Vic., Cap. 44): And the General Order Issued Thereunder, with Comprehensive Tables of Conveyancing Costs, Introduction, Summary, Practical Notes, Forms and Conveyancing Precedents ...
Waterlow, 1882 - 320 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acknowledges action aforesaid agreed agreement allowed amount apply appointed arising assigns authorised become building charges claiming commencement completion consent consideration contained contract conveyance copies costs Court covenants created dated deed deemed demise direct documents effect entitled equal exchange executed exercise expenses expressed fee simple freehold further give given grant hereby hereby conveys hereditaments hereinafter called hold husband implied includes income INDENTURE intention interest invested Ireland land lease leasehold lessee lessor manner married matters ment mentioned mortgage mortgagor namely notice otherwise paid parties payment person possession premises present principal production provisions purchaser receipt receiver relating rent repealed requisition respect Rules schedule secured sell settled settlement solicitor Sub-secs sufficient taken tenant term therein thereof think fit transfer trustees unto vendor vested Whereas wife witness WITNESSETH writing
127. oldal - This section applies only if and as far as a contrary intention is not expressed...
149. oldal - ... charges, or not, and either together or in lots, by public auction or by private contract, subject to such conditions respecting title, or evidence of title, or other matter, as he (the mortgagee) thinks fit...
177. oldal - This Indenture made the day of , between AB of of the one part, and CD of of the other part, witnesseth that, in consideration of the sum.
129. oldal - A right of re-entry or forfeiture under any proviso or stipulation in a lease, for a breach of any covenant or condition in the lease, shall not be enforceable, by action or otherwise, unless and until the lessor serves on the lessee a notice — specifying the particular breach complained of...
184. oldal - The Act of the session of the third and fourth years of King William the Fourth (chapter seventy -four) " for the abolition " of Fines and Recoveries, and for the substitution of more
111. oldal - ... any such deed, will, or document, or the title prior to that time, notwithstanding that any such deed, will, or other document, or that prior title, is recited, covenanted to be produced, or noticed; and he shall assume, unless the contrary appears, that the recitals, contained in the abstracted instruments, of any deed, will, or other document, forming part of that prior title, are correct, and give all the material contents of the deed, will, or other document so recited, and that every document...
119. oldal - ... the person who so conveys, has, with the concurrence of every other person, if any, conveying by his direction, full power to convey the subject-matter expressed to be conveyed...
126. oldal - ... and may make such order as it thinks fit respecting the costs of the application, or any other matter connected with the application.
173. oldal - A description or citation of a portion of an Act is inclusive of the words, section, or other part, first or last mentioned, or otherwise referred to as forming the beginning, or as forming the end, of the portion comprised in the description or citation.