Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affair affections answer appear attended awakening beginning blessed body bring brought called carried cause chap Christ Christian church circumstances comfort coming concerning consider continued conversion death desire divine duty earth enemies errors especially evident excellent exercises expected experiences expressed extraordinary follow give given glorious glory God's grace greater greatly hand heart heaven holy honor hope influence instances Israel judge kind king kingdom land late latter light live look Lord manifest manner means mind ministers nature never observed occasion once particular persons pray prayer preaching present promote prophecy proposed ready reason rejoice religion religious remarkable represented respect saints scripture seems sense shew soul speak Spirit spoken suppose taken things thought tion town true truth unto wherein whole wonderful worship
439. oldal - And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell ; and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
352. oldal - ARISE, shine ; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people : but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee ; and the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
147. oldal - Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion ; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem : behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation ; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
410. oldal - ... hath made of one blood all nations of men to dwell on all the face of the earth...
357. oldal - How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing; for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion.
342. oldal - My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue ; but in deed, and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
352. oldal - But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his Ways, and we will walk in his paths:" for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
111. oldal - For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth ; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
342. oldal - If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; and if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul ; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon-day...