Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action actually allowed already applied authority Bentham Blackstone body Book called Cambridge civil claim College Common Law considerable considered constituted contract course Court criminal Crown death debts described direct distinct duties Edited effect England English English law entirely equally evidence exception existence fact felony followed give given Government hand head House important imprisonment individual interest judge jury kind known land late least legislation less limited London Lord matter means ment nature necessary never noticed object offences original owner ownership particular parties passed perhaps period person personal property possible practice present principle prisoner procedure punishment question reason relation remedy respect rule School simple statute succession taken tenant term thing tion transfer trial unless usually whole wrong
21. oldal - The Greek Testament: with a critically revised Text; a Digest of Various Readings; Marginal References to verbal and Idiomatic Usage; Prolegomena; and a Critical and Exegetical Commentary. For the Use of Theological Students and Ministers, By HENRY ALFORD, DD, Dean of Canterbury. Vol. I., containing the Four Gospels.
220. oldal - I, AB, do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Victoria, Her heirs and successors according to law. So help me God!
59. oldal - That the offender be drawn to the gallows, and not be carried or walk...
252. oldal - Whereas, the inquiry after truth in courts of justice is often obstructed by incapacities created by the present law, and it is desirable that full information as to the facts in issue, both in...
165. oldal - Parkman then and there instantly died. — And so the Jurors aforesaid, upon their oath aforesaid, do say, that the said John W.
77. oldal - Christian religion, shall, by writing, printing, teaching, or advised speaking, deny the Christian religion to be true, or the holy scriptures to be of divine authority, he shall upon the first offence be rendered incapable to hold any office or place of trust; and for the second be rendered incapable of bringing any action, being guardian, executor, legatee, or purchaser of lands, and shall suffer three years