Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angels apostle appear balances believe better Bible blessed blood brethren brought certainly character Christian church comes dear death deep divine doctrine dying earth entered eternal excuse eyes faith fall Father favour fear feel friends give glory grace grave hand happy hear heard heart heaven hell holy hope hour human infidel interest Jesus Christ judge kind language light living look Lord lost matter means meeting mind moral morning nature never night once pass perish person praise preparation present reason rebel receive religion remark remember repent righteous rock roll salvation saved Saviour Scriptures seek seen sinner sins soul speak Spirit stand suppose sure tell thee things thou thought thousand tion true unto voice wanting whilst whole young
121. oldal - They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick : I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
255. oldal - Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.
84. oldal - And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.
371. oldal - Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
78. oldal - Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know? The measure thereof is longer than the earth, and broader than the sea.
10. oldal - Lord's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings; so the Lord alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.
51. oldal - Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight : but all things are naked and open unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
139. oldal - If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
370. oldal - I charge thee therefore, before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing, and his kingdom ; preach the word, be instant in season, out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.