Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
againſt alſo angel appear beaſt becauſe blood body called chap chapter character Chriſtian Chriſtian church church of Chriſt civil commencement contained continue death divine earth empire evident fact faith fignifies final firſt fully give given hand hath head heaven Hence himſelf hiſtory holy Italy Jeſus John judge judgement kingdom kings language laſt live Lord manner mark meaning ment millennium mind moſt muſt nature overthrow Papal Rome particular peace period perſecuted perſons Pope predicted preſent prophecy prophetic providence reaſon refers reign religion repreſented righteouſneſs Roman ſaid ſaints ſame ſays ſcripture ſeven ſhall ſhe ſhewn ſhould ſome ſpirit ſtate ſubject ſuch ſymbol temple temporal themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thouſand throne tion true truth unto uſed verſe vial viſion wars whole woman worſhip writings
298. oldal - I have trodden the winepress alone, and of the people there was none with me : for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury, and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
86. oldal - And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder ; and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps, and they sung as it were a new song before the throne and before the four beasts and the elders; and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
17. oldal - And there was war in heaven; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought, and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world; he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
181. oldal - For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth, and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God almighty.
7. oldal - And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth : and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
31. oldal - And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion; and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
99. oldal - If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation ; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...
303. oldal - And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse and against his army.
308. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.