Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able actions affections againſt alſo appear authority bear becauſe believe beſt better bleſſed body called caſe charity chriſtian church comfort command concerning condition conſequently conſider continue danger death deſire divine duty eternal evil expect faith Father fear firſt give glory God's goodneſs grace grant hands happineſs hath heart heaven himſelf holy honour hope Jeſus Chriſt judge judgment juſtice keep knowledge laſt laws live Lord manner matter means mind moſt muſt nature neceſſary neighbour never obliged obſerve ourſelves parents particular paſſion perfect perform perſon pray Prayer preſent promiſes providence puniſhment raiſed reaſon receive religion repentance reſpect reward ſame Saviour ſay ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul Spirit ſtate ſuch ſuffer thee themſelves thereof theſe things thoſe thou thoughts tion true truth unto uſe virtue whole whoſe
14. oldal - Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
39. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, give us grace that we may cast away the works of darkness, and put upon us the armour of light, now in the time of this mortal life, (in which thy Son Jesus Christ came to visit us in great humility...
38. oldal - THEREFORE with Angels and Archangels, and with all the company of heaven, we laud and magnify thy glorious Name ; evermore praising thee, and saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God of hosts, heaven and earth are full of thy glory : Glory be to thee, O Lord most High.
39. oldal - Son Jesus Christ our Lord ; Who after His most glorious resurrection manifestly appeared to all His Apostles, and in their sight ascended up into heaven to prepare a place for us ; that where He is, thither we might also ascend, and reign with Him in glory.
40. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, who art always more ready to hear than we to pray, and art wont to give more than either we desire or deserve ; pour down upon us the abundance of thy mercy, forgiving us those things whereof our conscience is afraid, and giving us those good things which we are not worthy to ask, but through the merits and mediation of Jesus Christ thy Son our Lord.
40. oldal - LORD, we beseech thee to keep thy Church and Household continually in thy true religion, that they who do lean only upon the hope of thy heavenly grace, may evermore be defended by thy mighty power, through JESUS CHRIST our Lord. Amen.
38. oldal - BECAUSE thou didst give Jesus Christ thine only Son to be born as at this time for us, who by the operation of the Holy Ghost, was made very man of the substance of the Virgin Mary his mother, and that without spot of sin, to make us clean from all sin.
107. oldal - we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that every one may receive the things done in the body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.