Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts answered Apostles appear authority behold Bethsaida better Blessed body called cast cause character Christ Christian coming command common cure custom dead death disciples divine earth enter evil expression faith Father fear followed Galilee give given Gospel hand heart heaven holy human Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John kind king kingdom less light living Lord Luke Mark Master means ment mentioned Messiah mind miracles moral multitude nature object observed original parable perhaps person Peter Pharisees present priests probably prophets reason receive reference religion respect Roman say unto Scribes sense speak spirit suffer supposed teachers temple thee things thou thought tion took true truth unto verse whole
305. oldal - The Son of man goeth, as it is written of him ; but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
327. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand ; and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, king of the Jews ! And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
35. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.
28. oldal - But while he thought on these things, behold, the Angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife : for That which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His Name JESUS : for He shall save His people from their sins.
277. oldal - Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes : and some of them ye shall kill and crucify ; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city...
248. oldal - And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with : but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
243. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you. that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
239. oldal - For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
33. oldal - And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda ; for out of thee shall come a Governor that shall rule my people Israel.
256. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.