Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts ancient Apostle appears Bible Biblical blessed body called cause chap character Christ Christian Church connected considered contained continued critical David divine earth edition evidence expression fact father former give given Greek hand hath heaven Hebrew Holy human illustrated important interesting Jesus Jewish Jews John kind Kings knowledge language latter learned light Lord Luke manner Mark Matt meaning mentioned mind month Moses nature never notice object observed opinion original particular passage period Persians person possession present principles Prophets Psalm reader reason received recorded reference regard religion remarks respect Sacred says Scripture seems sense speak spirit supposed term Testament things thou tion translation truth universal various viii whole writings written
133. oldal - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness, unto the judgment of the great day.
278. oldal - This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
51. oldal - Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place.
46. oldal - And every one that heareth these sayings of mine and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand : and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
230. oldal - For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
276. oldal - For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek : for the same Lord over all, is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved.
243. oldal - For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both. 9 And there arose a great cry : and the Scribes that were of the Pharisees...
472. oldal - And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.