Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron affecting Almighty appear authority become blessing blood bondage bring called carry CHAPTER character children of Israel Christ command confidence continued countrymen course deliver deliverance directed divine doubtless duty Egypt Egyptians faith fathers fear feel give given hand hath heart heaven hope Horeb immediate important Israelites Jehovah Jethro journey judgments king known land land of Egypt lead looked Lord means mind miracles Moses Moses and Aaron mother Mount mountains move needed numbers object oppression orders pass perform Pharaoh plain prayer prepared present probably promises Providence reason receive Red Sea regard rest river scene seems seen sent serve side Sinai soon soul Spirit strange strength suffering sure thee thing thou tion told true truth unto whole wilderness wonderful young friend
47. oldal - And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey...
173. oldal - And the whole congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness : and the children of Israel said unto them, Would to God we had died by the hand of the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh-pots, and when we did eat bread to the full : for ye have brought us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger.
49. oldal - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name?
57. oldal - Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say. And he said, O my Lord, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send.
204. oldal - We are journeying unto the place of which the Lord said, I will give it you : come thou with us, and we will do thee good : for the Lord hath spoken good concerning Israel.
141. oldal - And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night : for upon all the glory shall be a defence.
129. oldal - And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
113. oldal - Moses stretched forth his rod over the land of Egypt, and the LORD brought an east wind upon the land all that day, and all that night; and when it was morning, the east wind brought the locusts.
138. oldal - And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt...