Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action againſt aide albeit alſo ancient anno anſwer appeare appeareth auter authority barons becauſe branch breve called caſe cauſe chapter Charta common law coram court damages death default defendant demandant domini doth dower England eſt extend faith felony firſt Fitz Fleta fuerit fuis fuit given graunt hath heire hold holden huſband Inſtitutes iſſue judgement judges juſtices king land lord Magna manner Mirror muſt named obſerved parliament party perſon plaintife plea plead preſent priſon quam quod realme reaſon received record recover regis Regiſt remedy ſaid ſame ſee ſervice ſhall ſheriffe ſhould ſoit ſome ſon ſtatute ſuch ſuit taken tenant thall thereof theſe words things thoſe unto uſed Vide warranty waſte wife writ
43. oldal - No Freeman shall be taken, or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any otherwise destroyed; nor will we pass upon him, nor condemn him, but by lawful Judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the Land. We will sell to no man, we will not deny or defer to any man either Justice or Right.
53. oldal - All Merchants (if they were not openly prohibited before) shall have their safe and sure Conduct to depart out of England, to come into England, to tarry in, and go through England, as well by Land as by Water, to buy and sell without any manner of evil Tolts, by the old and rightful Customs, except in Time of War.
325. oldal - ... where one giveth land to another and the heirs of his body issuing, it seemed very hard and yet seemeth to the givers and their heirs, that their will being expressed in the gift was not heretofore nor yet is observed.
325. oldal - First, concerning lands that many times are given upon condition, that is, to wit, where any giveth his land to any man and his wife, and to the heirs begotten of the bodies of the same man and his wife, with such condition expressed that if the same man and his wife die without heir of their bodies between them begotten, the land so given shall revert to the giver or his heir; in case also where one giveth lands in free...
333. oldal - ... or the price of them, (if return be awarded,) shall deliver unto him the beasts or cattle before returned, and the distrainor shall be attached to come at a certain day before the justices,' afore whom the plea was moved in the presence of the parties.
189. oldal - And if that be done in the Marches of Wales, or in any other Place, where the King's Writs be not current, the King, which is Sovereign Lord over all, shall do Right there unto such aa will complain.
44. oldal - ... 2. No man shall be disseised, etc., unless it be by the lawful judgment, that is, verdict of his equals (that is, of men of his own condition), or by the law of the land (that is, to speak it once for all), by the due course and process of law.
325. oldal - In case also where one giveth lands in free marriage, which gift hath a condition annexed, though it be not expressed in the deed of gift, which is this, that if the husband and wife die without heir of their bodies begotten, the land so given shall revert to the giver or his heir...
325. oldal - ... their issue of the land, contrary to the minds of the givers, and contrary to the form expressed in the gift; and further, when the issue of such feoffee is failing, the land so given ought to return to the giver or his heir by form of gift expressed in the deed, though the issue, if any were, had died; yet by the deed and feoffment of them, to whom land was so given upon condition, the donors have heretofore been barred of their reversion...