Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed appear become believe blessed bring brought called cause Christian comfort coming committed conduct consequences consider death desire Destruction Divine endeavour enter eternal evil faith Father favour fear feel follow gate give given God's Gospel grace gracious guilt hand happiness hear heart heaven holy hope Jesus Christ judge judgement keeping kind King lead light live longer look Lord lusts means mercy mind misery nature never offers once ourselves particular passage peace perhaps persons pleasure practice pray present profession profitable Proposal punish ready reason receive repent respect righteousness salvation Scripture seek SERMON sinners sins soul speak Spirit sufferings surely thee things thou thoughts tion true truth turned understand unto walk Youth
31. oldal - And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
18. oldal - Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high. As many were astonied at thee, (his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men...
32. oldal - And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth ; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
57. oldal - For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool ; but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation from generation to generation.
90. oldal - For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries; wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you ; who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
139. oldal - Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no ^ flesh while the world standeth, * lest I make my brother to offend.
10. oldal - The place of the Scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth. In his humiliation his judgment was taken away; and who shall declare his generation? For his life is taken from the earth.
83. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
17. oldal - Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth ; And the heavens are the works of thine hands: They shall perish; but thou remainest; And they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, And they shall be changed: But thou art the same, And thy years shall not fail.