Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection affliction againſt Apoſtle appear attention behold Bleſſed body born breaſt breath brethren called CHAP CHRIST Chriſtian comfort corruption darkneſs death deſire diſciples DISCOURSE Divine earth earthly evil eyes face Faith fallen Father fear feel firſt gifts give Glory Goodneſs Goſpel Grace hand hath hear heart Heaven Heavenly himſelf Holy hope human influence Jesus language Light live look LORD Love manifeſt manner means mind moſt muſt nature neſs never objects obſerved outward paſſions peace perfect perſon poor preached preſent principle proceed purpoſe reaſon receive REDEEMER religion reſpect reſurrection rich ſaid ſame Saviour ſay Scripture ſee ſenſe ſenſibility ſhall ſhould ſome ſoul ſpeak Spirit ſpiritual ſtate ſuch ſuffer ſure thee themſelves theſe thine things thoſe thou tion true Truth turned univerſal unto virtue whole whoſe
143. oldal - Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled : thou takest away- their breath, they die, and return to their dust. Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created : and thou renewest the face of the earth.
77. oldal - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
354. oldal - Almighty God, with whom do live the spirits of those who depart hence in the Lord, and with whom the souls of the faithful, after they are delivered from the burden of the flesh, are in joy and felicity...
43. oldal - Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him : behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. He shall feed his flock like a shepherd : he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
189. oldal - But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, and needed not that any should testify of man : for he knew what was in man.
365. oldal - As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
349. oldal - Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you and ye shall live.
63. oldal - Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ ; and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ...