Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
already altar appear Assyria become began blessed brought burnt-offering called carried commanded course court covered David death earth Egypt elders Elisama entered exclaimed eyes father feast feelings festival friends gate give given ground hand happy hast head heard heart heathen Helon high-priest hills holy host hour hundred Iddo Israel Jehovah Jericho Jerusalem Jews journey Judah king laid lamb land length Levites light lived looked Lord meal mind morning Moses mother mount Myron never night offering once passed plain praise prepared present priest promise prophet psalm reached received remained replied rest seemed seen Selumiel side sons sound stood Sulamith temple thee things thou thought thousand took travellers turned unto valley whole young youth
34. oldal - Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? For I know him, that he 'will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
70. oldal - Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
49. oldal - And Solomon's wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt.
49. oldal - Behold, I have done according to thy words : lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart, so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.
41. oldal - And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire : and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.
83. oldal - He delighteth not in the strength of the horse : he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man. 11 The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
161. oldal - Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain : let all the inhabitants of the land tremble : for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand...
72. oldal - But many of the priests and Levites and chief of the fathers, who were ancient men, that had seen the first house, when the foundation of this house was laid before their eyes, wept with a loud voice; and many shouted aloud for joy: so that the people could not discern the noise of the shout of joy from the noise of the weeping of the people: for the people shouted with a loud shout, and the noise was heard afar off.