Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account Actions Advocate againſt alſo anſwer Apoſtles appear becauſe believe beſt Body brought Buſineſs called Caſe Cauſe Children Chriſtians Church Comforter concerned Condition conſider continue Courſe Covenant doth dwell eternal evil Example Faith Father firſt follow give given God's Goſpel grieve Hands hath Hearts Heaven himſelf Holy Ghoſt Holy Spirit Inſtance Jeſus Chriſt kind likewiſe live Lord Mankind Matter Means Minds moſt muſt Name Nature neceſſary never Notion obliged ourſelves particular Paul Perſons Place Power preach preſent Promiſes publick Purpoſes Reaſon receive redeem Redemption Religion reſpect Right Righteouſneſs Rule ſaid ſame Saviour ſay Scripture ſee Senſe ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhould Sins ſome Souls ſpeak ſuch taken tells Text themſelves theſe theſe Things Things thoſe thou thought tion true Truth unto uſed Virtue walk whole Witneſs World
224. oldal - I have commanded you, and lo ! I am with you alway, even to the end of the world.
xx. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly ; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh : but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly ; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter ; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
xx. oldal - Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do : and behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.
37. oldal - Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come he will reprove the world of sin and of righteousness and of judgment...
60. oldal - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you : but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
373. oldal - Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth : who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously...
188. oldal - But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled...
310. oldal - And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money changers, and the seats of them that sold doves, and said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.