Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Course of Physico-Theological Lectures Upon the State of the World, from ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
A Course of Physico-Theological Lectures: Upon the State of the World, From ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Adam afterwards againſt Almighty animals appears becauſe body brought Cain called cauſe continued created creation creatures death deluge deſtroyed ditto divine earth effects Eſq face fall feed fire firſt firſt parents flood former fruit future gave give given globe greater ground hand hath Heaven himſelf hiſtory human hundred inhabitants James John kind knowledge land laſt learned light living Lord mankind manner means mentioned mind Mofes Moſes moſt mountains muſt nature never Noah objects obſerve opinion original period poſterity preſent probable prove providence reaſon religion remarkable revelation Robert ſaid ſame ſays ſea ſeems ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſome ſon ſtate ſubject ſuch ſuppoſe theſe thing thoſe thou tion tree unto uſe whole wiſdom writers
43. oldal - And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind : and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
121. oldal - And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee : nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
64. oldal - Behold, I go forward, but he is not there, And backward, but I cannot perceive him : On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: He hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him.
58. oldal - And God said, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed ; to you it shall be for meat.
351. oldal - Bring forth with thee every living thing that is with thee, of all flesh, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth ; that they may breed abundantly in the earth, and be fruitful, and multiply upon the earth. And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons...
56. oldal - And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; and the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
312. oldal - All the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
309. oldal - In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.