Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Death of Death: Or, a Study of God's Holiness in Connection with the ...
John Mercer Patton
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
accept according æon ages already angels answer appears argument believe blessed body Christ Christian Church conclusive condition consequences consider continue course created creation creatures darkness dead death Divine doctrine dogma duration earth earthly effect endless endure eternal everlasting evil existence fact faculties faith fall Father future punishment give glory God's hand happiness heart heaven holiness hope hopeless human idea immortal infinite interpretation John justice language light living look Lord lost means mind moral nature necessary never object original peace position present principles prove question reason reference repentance restoration result Review Scripture seems seen sense sinner sins sorrow soul spirit suffering suppose surely theory things thou thought tion true truth understand universe whole
171. oldal - For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order : Christ the first fruits ; afterward they that are Christ's, at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father ; when he shall have put down all rule, and all authority, and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
176. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests and we shall reign on the earth.
71. oldal - Whosoever . therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.
212. oldal - THEREFoRE with angels and archangels, and with all the company of heaven, we laud and magnify thy glorious name, evermore praising thee, and saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God of hosts ! heaven and earth are full of thy glory. Glory be to thee, O Lord most high.
169. oldal - ... having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure, which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times, he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth, even in him...
153. oldal - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
166. oldal - Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
164. oldal - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
179. oldal - Father, who of thy tender mercy didst give thine only Son Jesus Christ to suffer death upon the Cross for our redemption, who made there (by his own oblation of himself once offered) a full, perfect, and sufficient sacrifice, oblation, and satisfaction for the sins of the whole world...