Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Practical Works of Richard Baxter: With a Life of the Author and a ...
William Orme,Richard Baxter
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
Acts angels Answ answer apostles argument believe body called cast cause certainly Christ christian christian religion church common confess confirm consider convinced creature death delivered deny desire devil difference disciples divine doctrine doth doubt duty earth easily effects enemy evidence evil eyes faith false Father follow further gifts give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath hear hearts heaven Holy Ghost hope ignorant infidelity Jesus Jews John judge knowledge known learned light live Lord matter means mind miracles nature necessary never object particular perfect persons preaching present promise prove question reason received religion rest saith Satan Scripture seal Sect sense sins soul speak Spirit suffer sufficient suppose teach tell temptations testimony things thought tion true truth unbelief understanding whole wisdom witness wonder writings wrought
145. oldal - Christ not risen; and if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ; whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised; and it" Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
116. oldal - Lord of all;) that word (I say) ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached: how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost, and with power; who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil: for God was with him.
433. oldal - Let no man deceive himself . If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
5. oldal - O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
346. oldal - What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing ? But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
388. oldal - Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish ; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie : That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
116. oldal - O my people, to my law : Incline your ears to the words of my mouth. I will open my mouth in a parable : I will utter dark sayings of old : Which we have heard and known, And our fathers have told us.
209. oldal - Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against Itself is brought to desolation ; and every city or house divided against Itself shall not stand : And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself ; how shall then his kingdom stand?
217. oldal - And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation ; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand.