Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admitted affection allowed answer apostle appear appointed argument attended believe bring called Christ Christian church coming command common concerning consider continue contrary converted covenant determine divine doctrine duty eternal evidence express faith follow give given God's godliness gospel grace hath heart heaven holy hope insists Israel Jesus judge judgment keep lawful live look Lord Lord's supper manner matter means meet mind ministers moral sincerity nature never objection observed opinion particular peace persons prayer pretend principles probable profession promises proper prove punishment qualifications question reason received religion repentance represented respect rest rule sabbath sacraments saints salvation saving says scheme scripture seems sense shew sincerity souls speaks spirit stand suppose things thou true truly truth unto visible whole wicked
31. oldal - But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
405. oldal - Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded...
488. oldal - And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
475. oldal - Of old hast THOU laid the foundation of the earth : And the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but THOU shalt endure : Yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment ; As a vesture shalt THOU change them, and they shall be changed : But THOU art the same, And thy years shall have no end.
498. oldal - Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath : for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner : but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
29. oldal - Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
40. oldal - The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach ; that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness ; and with, the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
31. oldal - And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie ; but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
366. oldal - Spirit: by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; which sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.