Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt alſo altar ancient anſwer appears army authors becauſe beſides brought built called carried cauſed Chron commanded David death Egypt fame father firſt followed fome forced former four gave give given hand head Hebrew himſelf houſe hundred Iſrael Iſraelites Jacob Jeruſalem Jews Joſeph Judah judges kind king kingdom land laſt length Levites likewiſe lived Lord manner means mentioned Mofes Moſes moſt Mount obſerved offered perſon plain preſent prieſts prince promiſe prophet proved reaſon received reign reſt river ſaid ſame ſays ſee ſeems ſent ſeven ſeveral ſhall ſhe ſhould ſide Solomon ſome ſon ſoon ſtill ſtones ſtood ſuch ſuppoſed taken temple themſelves theſe thing thoſe thouſand tion took tribe uſed Vide walls whilſt whole
189. oldal - There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
179. oldal - WHEN a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her : then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
136. oldal - A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation, great, mighty, and populous ; and the Egyptians...
409. oldal - O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good, And his mercy endureth for ever.
474. oldal - He made also ten tables, and placed them in the temple, five on the right side, and five on the left. And he made an hundred basons of gold. 9 Furthermore he made the court of the priests, and the great court, and doors for the court, and overlaid the doors of them with brass.
136. oldal - God of our fathers, and the Lord heard our voice, and saw our affliction, and our toil, and our oppression. And the Lord brought us forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with great terribleness, and with signs, and with wonders. And He hath brought us into this place, and has given us this land, a land flowing with milk and honey.
358. oldal - Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us. And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow : and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.
50. oldal - Of America it may be said, as of Judea of old, that it is a good land and large, a land of brooks of waters, of fountains, and depths that spring out of the valleys and hills, — a land of wheat, and barley, and vines, and fig-trees, and pomegranates, — a land of oil...
33. oldal - ... this great and holy work, he hath left it to me, in time of peace, both to begin and finish it, according to the direction, as well as the prediction, of Almighty God. Blessed be His great name for the present tranquilityof my dominions! and by His gracious...