Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able answer appear attend authority believe Bible blessed called cause character Christ Christian church conduct consider continued danger dear death desire divine doctrine duty earth effect evil expressed faith Father fear feel friends give glory Gospel grace hand happy hear heart heaven holy hope important interest Jesus John labours late letter live look Lord Luther manner matter means meet ment mind minister nature never object observed peace persons poor pray prayer preached present reason received religion religious remark respect rest Saviour Scriptures sent Sermon sins Society soul speak Spirit suffer sure taken thing thou thought tion true trust truth unto whole wish
410. oldal - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God ; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
458. oldal - Predestination to Life is the everlasting purpose of God, whereby (before the foundations of the world were laid) he hath constantly decreed by his counsel secret to us, to deliver from curse and damnation those whom he hath chosen in Christ out of mankind, and to bring them by Christ to everlasting salvation, as vessels made to honour.
458. oldal - As the godly consideration of predestination, and our election in Christ, is full of sweet, pleasant, and unspeakable comfort to godly persons, and such as feel in themselves the working of the spirit of Christ, mortifying the works of the flesh and their earthly members, and drawing up their mind to high and heavenly things...
342. oldal - And surely your blood of your lives will I require ; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man ; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed : for in the image of God made he man.
482. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law : for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
312. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
293. oldal - And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, and laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock ; and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.
263. oldal - Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call upon him while he is near...
301. oldal - Now unto Him that is able to keep us from falling, and. to present us faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy ; to the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.