Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear attended authority believe better Bible blessing called cause chapel character Christ Christian Church continued conversion course death desire Divine doctrine duty early effect entered fact faith father feel friends give given Gospel grace hand heart Holy hope human hundred important increase influence interest Italy Jesus John kind King known labours land light living Lord means meet Methodism Methodist mind ministers Mission Missionary nature never once passed peace persons prayer preached present priest question reason received regarded religion religious respect rest result Saviour Scripture Society soul speak Spirit success suffering things thought tion true truth unto whole worship writer young
56. oldal - Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
698. oldal - SPIRIT in the inner man ; that CHRIST may dwell in your hearts by faith ; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend, with all saints, what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height ; and to know the love of CHRIST, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of GOD.
699. oldal - And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together ; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.
23. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
620. oldal - Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more...
20. oldal - ... but speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ : From whom the whole body fitly joined together, and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body, unto the edifying of itself in love.
496. oldal - For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God...
410. oldal - Wherefore let us beseech him to grant us true repentance, and his Holy Spirit, that those things may please him, which we do at this present ; and that the rest of our life hereafter may be pure, and holy ; so that at the last we may come to his eternal joy ; through Jesus Christ our Lord.* Amen.
410. oldal - DEARLY beloved brethren, the Scripture moveth us in sundry places to acknowledge and confess our manifold sins and wickedness ; and that we should not dissemble nor cloke them before the face of Almighty God our heavenly Father ; but confess them with an humble, lowly, penitent, and obedient heart ; to the end that we may obtain forgiveness of the same, by his infinite goodness and mercy.