Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2d best 4th best Acres AGRICULTURAL ammonia Amount animal Area average Awards Barley best cock best cockerel best display best ewe best hen best junior best peck best pullet best ram Board Bone boys Brand bull Bushels calf Cent Champion Chas City Claimed Found Cleveland Clinton Columbus COMPANY Condition contain Corn Coshocton County County average crop December Delaware dropped Estimated F. H. Ricketts Fair Farm Farmers February Feed Fertilizer Fostoria Frank fruit Grain ground heifer herd High Ingredients as guaranteed January lime London Marion Marysville material matter Meal MILLING Miss mixed months Name Newark nitrogen Number nursery Oats offered Ohio Pataskala Percent Phosphate phosphoric acid plants Postoffice Potash Potato pounds Price Product Record Seed Sept Small Smith soil Sons Springfield TABLE Union Value varieties Washington West Wheat White Wilson Bros Xenia young
630. oldal - Cottonseed meal is a product of the cottonseed only, composed principally of the kernel with such portion of the hull as is necessary in the manufacture of oil ; provided that nothing shall be recognized as cottonseed meal that do'es not conform to the foregoing definition and that does not contain at least 36 per cent of protein.
628. oldal - Flax plant by-product is that portion of the flax plant remaining after the separation of the seed, the bast fiber and a portion of the shives. and consists of flax shives, flax pods, broken and immature flax seeds and the cortical tissue of the stem.
617. oldal - ... shall be accompanied by or shall have affixed to each and every package in a conspicuous place on the outside thereof, a plainly printed statement which shall certify as follows: 1. The number of pounds in the package.
628. oldal - OAT PRODUCTS. Oat Groats are the kernels of the oat berry. Oat Hulls are the outer chaffy coverings of the oat grain. Oat Middlings are the floury portions of the oat groat obtained in the milling of rolled oats. Oat Shorts are the covering of the oat grain lying immediately inside the hull, being a fuzzy material carrying with it considerable portions of the fine floury part of the groat obtained in the milling of rolled oats.
629. oldal - Shipstuff or Wheat Mixed Feed is a mixture of the products other than the flour obtained from the milling of the wheat berry. Red Dog is a low grade wheat flour containing the finer particles of bran.
627. oldal - Malt sprouts are the sprouts of the barley grain. If the sprouts are derived from any other malted cereal, the source must be designated. BUCKWHEAT PRODUCTS Buckwheat shorts or buckwheat middlings are that portion of the buckwheat grain immediately inside of the hull after separation from the flour.
628. oldal - Cracklings are the residue after partially extracting the fats and oils from the animal tissue. If they bear a name descriptive of their kind, composition or origin, they must correspond thereto. Digester tankage is the residue from animal tissue exclusive of hoof and horn, specially prepared for feeding purposes by tanking under live steam, drying under high heat, and suitable grinding. If it contains any considerable amount of bone, it must be designated digester meat and bone tankage. Distillers'...
628. oldal - Meal is the clean, sound, ground product of the entire grain, cereal or seed which it purports to represent. Chop is a ground or chopped feed composed of one or more different cereals or by-products thereof. If it bears a name descriptive of the kind of cereals, it must be made exclusively of the entire grains of those; cereals. Screenings...