Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appeared army authority believed British brought called carried cause Chamber of Deputies charge chief Christian Church close common complete condition considered Constitution continued course Court death died duty effect England English Europe expressed fact feeling followed force foreign give given Government hand head held honour House Imperial important India interest Italy John late less letter London Lord March means meeting ment miles military Minister months never object officers opened party passed peace persons political Porte position Powers present President Prince proposed question received reforms regard remarkable represented respect result Royal Russian seemed Senate side speech success taken thought tion took troops Turkey Turkish vote whole
269. oldal - The Greek Testament: with a critically revised Text; a Digest of Various Readings; Marginal References to verbal and Idiomatic Usage; Prolegomena; and a Critical and Exegetical Commentary. For the Use of Theological Students and Ministers, By HENRY ALFORD, DD, Dean of Canterbury. Vol. I., containing the Four Gospels.
306. oldal - The Confessions of a Thug,' &c. &c. Edited by his Daughter. New and cheaper Edition, being the Fourth. Crown 8vo, 6s.
272. oldal - THE BOOK OF CHURCH LAW. Being an Exposition of the Legal Rights and Duties of the Parochial Clergy and the Laity of the Church of England. Revised by Sir WALTER GF PHILLIMORE, Bart., DCL Crown 8vo.
269. oldal - SACRED ALLEGORIES. The Shadow of the Cross —The Distant Hills— The Old Man's Home — The King's Messengers. By the Rev. WILLIAM ADAMS, MA, late Fellow of Merton College, Oxford.
268. oldal - Sermons on the Epistles and Gospels for the Sundays and Holy Days throughout the Year. By the Rev. ISAAC WILLIAMS, BD, Author of a "Devotional Commentary on the Gospel Narrative.
35. oldal - Bulgarians, cowed and beaten down to the ground, hardly venturing to look upwards, even to their Father in heaven, have extended their hands to you; they have sent you their petition, they have prayed for your help and protection.
220. oldal - ... and duly audited ; and all statistical returns and certificates of character (Articles 67 77, and 80) may be accepted as trustworthy.
135. oldal - The Life and Death of John of Barneveld, Advocate of Holland : with a View of the Primary Causes and Movements of " The Thirty Years