Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
3dly accept according actings afterwards againſt alſo anſwer appear attained becauſe believe believeth called caſe Chriſt Jeſus clear cloſe commanded concerning condition confidence covenant creature death deſire device divine doth duty eternal exerciſe fail faith Father fear firſt fleſh follow fome foul give glory God's goſpel grace gracious grant hand hath hear heart heaven himſelf hold Holy houſe hypocrites intereſt judge juſtifying keep knowledge known light living look Lord Lord's man's marks meaſure moſt muſt myſteries nature never Object offer peace perſon pleaſe promiſes reach receive renewed reſt righteouſneſs ſaid ſalvation ſame ſaving ſay Scripture ſee ſhall ſhould ſin ſince ſome ſometimes ſoul ſpeak ſpirit ſtate ſuch thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thoughts tion true truth underſtanding unto uſe whatſoever
124. oldal - Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself except it abide in the vine, no more can ye except ye abide in Me. I am the Vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in Me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit. For without Me ye can do nothing.
51. oldal - My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue, but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
36. oldal - But what saith it ? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart : that is, the word of faith which we preach...
11. oldal - For I delight in the law of God after the inward man ; but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
55. oldal - God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. But ye have not so learned Christ; if so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus...
54. oldal - For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things- Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
34. oldal - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness. and what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
3. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us: and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...