Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections appears attention become believe Bible blessing called cause character Christ Christian church circumstances collection common consider course devotion divine doctrine doubt duty established evidence exercise expression fact faith Father feelings friends give given gospel hand happiness heart holy hope human hymn important influence interest Jesus labour language laws learned less letter light live manner means mind minister moral Moses nature necessary never object observe opinions original passage perhaps persons practice prayer present principles produced profession published reason received Reformation regard religion religious remarks render respect scriptures seems sense sentiments sermon society spirit suppose thing thought tion true truth understand Unitarian views virtue whole wish worship writings
442. oldal - But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God : this did not Abraham.
356. oldal - O THOU ETERNAL ONE ! whose presence bright All space doth occupy ! all motion guide ; Unchanged through Time's all-devastating flight, Thou only God ! There is no God beside. Being above all beings ! Mighty One ! Whom none can comprehend, and none explore...
356. oldal - May measure out the ocean deep, may count The sands or the sun's rays : but, God, for thee There is no weight nor measure ; none can mount Up to thy mysteries. Reason's brightest spark, Though kindled by thy light, in vain would try To trace thy counsels, infinite and dark ; And thought is lost ere thought can soar so high, Even like past moments in eternity.
97. oldal - So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken ? for ye shall speak into the air.
57. oldal - Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.
446. oldal - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. 46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
293. oldal - My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness ; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: 6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. 7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
357. oldal - I can command the lightning, and am dust; A monarch, and a slave ; a worm, a god.