Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able accomplish according actions admitted affections angels appear argument attended attributes beauty become believe benevolence blessings body called cause character Christ complete concerning conduct consideration considered continually course created creation creatures death designs desirable direct Discourse divine doctrine duty earth equally eternal evidence evil excellence exercise exhibited existence fact formed furnished given glorious glory hand happiness heart heaven holiness hope human important infinite influence intelligent interesting kind knowledge known language less light living Lord mankind manner means mind moral nature necessary never obedience object observed originally perfect perfectly persons pleasure possessed possible present produced proof proper proved providence question rational reason regard rendered respect says scheme Scriptures sense sinful soul spirit success sufferings supposed things thought tion true truth understanding universe whole wisdom wonderful
245. oldal - O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
420. oldal - And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her ; and he did eat.
118. oldal - Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
286. oldal - I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.
233. oldal - Sirs, why do ye these things ? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein : who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways. Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.
71. oldal - Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth ; And the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shall endure : Yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment ; As a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed : But thou art the same, And thy years shall have no end.
210. oldal - I dwell in the high and holy place ; with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth : for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.
37. oldal - THE FOOL hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.