Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Affections againſt alſo Angels Apoſtle appear Author becauſe beſt better Bleſſed Body certainly Children Chriſtian Church concerning conſequently conſider Conſideration Creature Death Deſire Diſcourſe Divine Duty Earth Evil excellent Faith fall Firſt Folly former further give Glory greater greateſt Ground Happineſs Heart Heaven himſelf Holy Human Ideas Innate Intereſt Judge Judgment laſt leaſt leſs Light live Lord Love Matter mean Meaſure Mind Moral moſt muſt Name Nature needs neſs never Notion Object obliged Order Peace perfect Perſon Practice Praiſe preſent Principles proceed pure Reaſon Reflections Religion reſpect Reward Righteouſneſs ſaid ſame Saviour ſay Secondly ſee ſelf Senſe ſet ſhall ſhould ſince ſome Soul Spirit ſtand ſtate ſuch ſufficient ſuppoſed themſelves ther theſe thing thoſe thou Thoughts tion true Truth Underſtanding uſe Vertue whole Wiſdom Wiſe World
13. oldal - But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief; ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day ; we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
257. oldal - Above it stood the Seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
187. oldal - And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
236. oldal - And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram and said unto him, I am the Almighty God ; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
128. oldal - Create in me a clean heart, 0 God ; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence ; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
159. oldal - No Man hath feen GOD at any time ; the only begotten SON, which is in the Bofom of the FATHER, he hath declared him.
233. oldal - Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight : but all things are naked and open to the eyes of him with whom we have to do 2.
114. oldal - Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the Lord, saying, I beseech thee, O Lord, remember now how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight.