Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addresses amount appeared asked Association attended Baptist baptized become believe blessing body brethren brother called cause chapel Christ Christian church close Collections College Committee Conference congregation dear death denomination desire divine established expressed fact faith father feel friends funds give given hand heart held Holy hope interest Jesus kingdom labour late letter live London look Lord March means meeting ment mind minister Mission missionary morning nature nearly never object passed pastor persons prayer preached present question received religious remain respect Sabbath Scriptures Secretary sermon Society soul speak spirit Street Sunday thanks things thought tion true truth whole worship writings young
163. oldal - Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
163. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name : which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
225. oldal - Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
106. oldal - The first man is of the earth, earthy : the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy : and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
106. oldal - Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds ; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created him...
163. oldal - And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life ; and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son, hath life ; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
264. oldal - Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
163. oldal - The visible church of Christ is a congregation of faithful men, in the which the pure word of God is preached, and the sacraments [be] duly administered according to Christ's ordinance, in all those things that of necessity are requisite to the same.
162. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an Article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.