Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
amongst animal BARNABY RUDGE better BLEAK HOUSE bridle called canter CHAPMAN & HAZZ chase cloth Coloured courage covert crossing a country deer Demy 8vo discretion ditch DOMBEY AND SON Edition Exmoor fall feet fence field front gallop half-morocco hand hard hind legs horseman horsemanship hounds run hunting hunting-field huntsman Illustrations by Phiz Jem Mason jump keep Large crown 8vo leap Leicestershire less LITTLE DORRIT Lord MARTIN CHUZZLEWIT miles mounted mouth nature nerve never nose pace pack perfect perhaps PICKWICK PAPERS Plates Post 8vo pull Pytchley Quorn reason rein ridden ride rider Royal 8vo saddle scent SCIENCE seat seems sewed shoulders side SKETCHES BY BOZ snaffle SOUTH KENSINGTON MUSEUM speed sport sportsman spurs stirrups stride sure temper thorough-bred horse trot turn unmounted Vale of Aylesbury valour vols yards young Rapid
3. oldal - Assaying : As applied to the Manufacture of Iron from its Ores, and to Cast Iron, Wrought Iron, and Steel, as found in Commerce.
3. oldal - Edition, Post 8vo, cloth, 5s. OUTLINES OF THE HISTORY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Ninth Edition. Post 8vo, cloth, 2s.
20. oldal - Messrs. CHAPMAN & HALL trust that by this Edition they will be enabled to place the works of the most popular British Author of the present day in the hands of all English readers.
26. oldal - Books in 410, sewed : Book I. Letters, 8d. „ II. Ditto, 8d. ,, III. Geometrical and Ornamental Forms, 8d. Book IV. Objects, 8d. „ V. Leaves, 8d. .. VI. Birds, Animals, &c., 8d. VII. Leaves, Flowers, and Sprays, 8d. :.* Or in Sets of Seven Books, 4s. 6d. ENGINEER AND MACHINIST DRAWING-BOOK, i6 Parts, 7i Plates.
12. oldal - THE EPOCHS OF PAINTING. A Biographical and Critical Essay on Painting and Painters of all Times and many Places. With numerous Illustrations. Demy 8vo, cloth, ^i.
13. oldal - PAST DAYS IN INDIA ; or, Sporting Reminiscences of the Valley of the Saone and the Basin of Singrowlee. By a late CUSTOMS OFFICER, NW Provinces, India. Post 8vo, IDs.
8. oldal - Charts, 7s. Part III. also kept in Sections, i, 2, and 5, is. 6d. each; 3 and 4 together, 3s.
19. oldal - The type has been cast especially for it, and the page is of a si2e to admit of the introduction of all the original illustrations. No such attractive issue has been made of the writings of Mr. Dickens, which, various as have been the forms of publication adapted to the demands...