Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able affection affectionate answer attend aunt become believe Bible called CHAPTER character child Christ Christian church comfort cousin daughter dear Dear sister death delightful desire duty endeavor expect Father fear feel felt friends give glad hand happy hard Hardwick HARRIET hear heart holy hope hour improve interest journal kind lambs leave letter live look Lord March meet mind morning mother nature never night painful perhaps period pleasure pray prayer present questions reason received remember rest Sabbath Sarah Saviour seemed sick sins sister Snow sometimes soon soul speak spend Spirit suppose sure teach tell thing thou thought tion told uncle views week winter wish write written young
171. oldal - Shew me thy ways, O Lord ; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ; on thee do I wait all the day.
171. oldal - All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth : unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
171. oldal - Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness
215. oldal - How amiable are thy tabernacles,- O Lord of hosts ! " My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth, for the courts of the Lord ; my heart and, my flesh crieth out for the living God.
116. oldal - OH ! for a closer walk with God, A calm and heavenly frame, — A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb...
112. oldal - If I am right, Thy grace impart, Still in the right to stay ; If I am wrong, oh, teach my heart To find that better way.
88. oldal - Oh ! ever thus, from childhood's hour, I've seen my fondest hopes decay ; I never loved a tree or flower, But 'twas the first to fade away. I never nursed a dear gazelle. To glad me with its soft black eye, But when it came to know me well, And love me, it was sure to die ! Now too — the joy most like divine Of all I ever dreamt or knew.
116. oldal - And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.