Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according appears Archbishop assertion authority become believe Bishop body Book of Revelation called Canon cathedral Catholic century character Christ Christian Church clergy common Council course death Divine doctrine ecclesiastical effect England English evidence existence expression fact faith Father give given Greek hand heaven hold Holy human idea individual inspired Italy John King language letter living look Lord matter means mind ministers moral nature necessary never object offered once opinion original passed period persons Pope position present priest principle question readers reason received reference Reformation regard relation religion resurrection Roman Rome Scripture sense souls speak spirit suppose Testament things thought tion translation true truth unity verse whole write
359. oldal - Neither pray I for these alone but for them also which shall believe on me through their word, that they all may be one,— as thou Father art in me and I in thee that they also may be one in us : that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them, that they may be one even as we are one.
81. oldal - And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
83. oldal - And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned ; but now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly. Wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God ; for he hath prepared for them a city.
445. oldal - For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp. " Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
437. oldal - tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide as a church-door ; but 'tis enough, 'twill serve : ask for me tomorrow, and you shall find me a grave man. I am peppered, I warrant, for this world. A plague o...
590. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying. Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
360. oldal - And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things. And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people ; and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch ; and of the rest durst no man join himself to them.
591. oldal - For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread...
500. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.