Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Life and Persecutions of Martin Boos: An Evangelical Preacher of the Romish ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
able accused already amongst answer appear asked awakened become believe Bertgen bishop blessing Boos Boos's brought called Catholic cause Christ Christian church comfort confess consistory continued cross death desire divine doctrine enter examined expressions eyes faith Father feel felt forgiveness gave give given gospel grace hand hear heard heart heaven Hence Holy individual Jesus justified letter light Lintz living living faith longer Lord manner matter means mind never obliged once painful parish pastor Paul peace persecuted pious possess pray preach present received regarded remain repentance respecting rest righteousness saved scripture seek sent sermon sinner sins sought soul speak Spirit stand sufferings tears thank thee thing thou thought tion told took true truth visited whilst whole wish write wrote
86. oldal - And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.
13. oldal - But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fuller's soap : and he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
103. oldal - For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established ; 12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you, by the mutual faith both of you and me.
69. oldal - And he charged them that they should tell no man : but the more he charged them, so much the more a great deal they published it; And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well : he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.
65. oldal - And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him. As for Saul, he made havoc of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women, committed them to prison. Therefore they that were scattered abroad went everywhere preaching the word.
284. oldal - If such things are done in the green tree, what will be done in the dry?
23. oldal - magnify the Lord, and my spirit rejoiceth in God
99. oldal - And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name ; and we forbade him, because he followeth not with us.
183. oldal - For as many as are of the works of the law, are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.