Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection bear beautiful become believe blessed blood body bring cause character Christ Christian Church comes consider dark death desire divine duty earth eternal evil existence experience fact faith father fear feel follow force friends give glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hear heart heaven holy honor hope hour human influence interest Jesus kingdom knowledge land light live look Lord means meet mind moral nature never object once pass peace person pray prayer preaching present principles providence reason receive religion rest salvation Saviour seemed seen sins soul speak spirit stand suffering sure things thou thought thousand tion true truth turn unto voice whole wisdom
182. oldal - And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
286. oldal - But ye are come unto Mount Zion, and unto the city of the Living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem; and to an innumerable company of Angels, to the general assembly and Church of the first-born which are written in Heaven; and to God the Judge of all; and to the spirits of just men made perfect: and to JESUS the Mediator of the New Covenant : and to the blood of sprinkling that speaketh better things than that of Abel 510 HOMILY XXXIII.
98. oldal - ... and from thy face shall I be hid ; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
277. oldal - If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to Whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever.
114. oldal - Christ, who, though he was rich, yet for our " sakes became poor, that we, through his poverty,
141. oldal - ... far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that •which is to come : and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
229. oldal - For the love of Christ constraineth us, because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead; And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them and rose again.
348. oldal - But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
38. oldal - Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, and said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.