Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
againſt alſo anſwer apoſtle appears apply argument authority becauſe beſt better bleſſings called caſe cauſe character Chriſt chriſtian church common concerning conduct conſequence conſider creatures death directed diſciples doctrine duty effect equally evidence example faith father firſt follow friends further future give goſpel hand happineſs hath heart heaven himſelf honour human important improve intereſt Jeſus Jeſus Chriſt John judgment juſt juſtice knowledge labour leſs liberty live lord mankind manner means ment mind moral moſt muſt nature neceſſary never object obſerve occaſion opinion ourſelves Paul perſon practice prayer preached preſent principles proper rational reaſon receive regard religion religious reſpect revelation ſaid ſame ſay ſee ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſon ſpeak ſpirit ſtate ſubject ſuch ſuffered ſupport themſelves theſe things thoſe thou tion true truth unto uſe virtue whole worſhip
107. oldal - Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.
60. oldal - But a certain Samaritan as he journeyed came where he was, and when he saw him he had compassion on him and went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast and brought him to an inn and took care of him.
viii. oldal - Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
vii. oldal - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit...
65. oldal - I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me : and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy. I put on righteousness, and it clothed me : my judgment was as a robe and a diadem. I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame. I was a father to the poor : and the cause which I knew not I searched out.
123. oldal - Let him that stole, steal no more, but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
vi. oldal - If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin : but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
55. oldal - Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind ; neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
110. oldal - If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; if my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.