Charter of the City of Milwaukee: Being Chapter 184, Laws of 1874, as Amended by Subsequent Acts of the Legislature to and Including the Acts of 1891 : and General Laws Operating as Amendments Thereto, Up to and Including Those Passed by the Legislature of 1895
Edward Keogh, 1895 - 389 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Charter of the City of Milwaukee: Being Chapter 184, Laws of 1874, as ...
Wisconsin Wisconsin,Milwaukee Milwaukee
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
action alley amended by Section amount annual application appointed approval assessment authorized avenue benefits board of public bonds building cause certificate Chapter charge chief city of Milwaukee clerk collected commissioners common council comptroller construction contract corporation cost court damages deem determine direct district dollars duty election enter examination exceeding execution expense fire five fixed fund further grade held hereby hold hundred dollars improvement interest issued land Laws less levied liable limits lots manner mayor ment necessary notice owner paid parcels of land park party payment perform person police prescribed proceed proceedings proper proposed public debt purchase receive record regulations relating removed resolution respectively river rules salary sewers street taken term thereafter therefor thereof thereto thousand tion trustees vote ward
20. oldal - One of the original members shall be appointed for a term of one year, one for a term of two years, one for a term of three years...
17. oldal - State during the six months immediately preceding such election, and shall have declared his intention to become a citizen of the United States, conformably to the laws of the United States on the subject of naturalization, shall be entitled to vote in the township or precinct where he may reside.
171. oldal - ... who shall hold his office for three years and until his successor shall be elected...
17. oldal - ... to another, to be paid or used, any money or other valuable thing as a compensation or reward for the giving or withholding...
23. oldal - It shall be the duty of the collector, postmaster, and other officers of the United States, at any place outside of the District of Columbia where examinations are directed by the President or by said board to be held, to allow the reasonable use of the public buildings for holding such examinations, and in all proper ways to facilitate the same.
23. oldal - Board, and who are otherwise eligible, and such persons shall take rank upon the register as candidates in the order of their relative excellence as determined by examination, without reference to priority of time of examination.
21. oldal - Such examinations shall be practical in their character, and so far as may be shall relate to those matters which will fairly test the relative capacity and fitness of the persons examined to discharge the duties of the service into which they seek to be appointed.
79. oldal - The notice shall be served by delivering a copy thereof to the contestee, or by leaving such copy at his usual place of abode with some member of his family over the age of fifteen years; or, if neither such contestee nor his family can be found in the county...