Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added answered appeared asked began better Bonville brought called CHAPTER child continued creature Dalben dear desire door earth Edgar entered expected eyes father feel field followed garden George give Green hand happy Hargrave head hear heard heart Henry Milner Henry's holy hope hour ideas keep kind Kitty lady leave length light little boy live look Lord Lord H manner Marten Master Milner Maurice mean mind Miss morning nature never occasion passed perhaps person poor present received remarked replied Henry respecting returned Roger seemed seen side soon sort speak Spirit stand suppose sure taken tell thing Thomas thought took trees turned uncle understand walk whole wish young
151. oldal - Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, And instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: And it shall be to the Lord for a name, For an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.
187. oldal - For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water : whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished : but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same 242 COUNSELS FOB GOD'S CHILDREN.
182. oldal - We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump : For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
151. oldal - For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut doWn, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground ; yet, through the scent of water it will bnd, and bring forth boughs like a plant.
36. oldal - And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots : and the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord; and shall make 1 Exod.
52. oldal - Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust; for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
187. oldal - And saying, Where is the promise of his coming ? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
388. oldal - And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas: and God saw that it was good.
76. oldal - But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his Ways, and we will walk in his paths:" for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
188. oldal - Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat ? Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.